CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click it

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leaving with Love

Lay a message on your palm

But not a kiss

Because whatever on your palm will be disappeared

Maybe I don’t want you to keep it forever

Sorry is not the first word I wanna say to you

Leaving a teardrop on your palm

And you don’t know it


Leaving without a trace

I can’t do it

Plan to write the message on your pillow

When I see your face

My mind changes


Away from you is just an option

Why there’re always some choices between us

Hard and I wanna cry

My patience to this hardship had walked to the end


And you don’t know

You will always gonna be the one

Everywhere I go

There you’ll be

You have occupied my heart already

I’ll bring you to wherever I am


I remember to love

You taught me how

As you wake up

May hear the whisper I have left in the pillow


We must have been in love

It’s not over, to me

Eternal love lasts forever

And I don’t know yours


When I recall everything about you and me

I feel lonely

Love, however, is not what I’m longing for

And I’m living without now





0 comments: