CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click it

Friday, August 14, 2009

I had a bad day

Today, they was a Malay lady.When I was on the escalator just behind her,my dad called me on phone but when I accepted the call,he end up the call.And the call had become a miscall.Then I said SHIT unconsciously.The bitch(Malay fat woman) turn her head back and returned the word 'SHIT' to me in front of my face. I was mad.She'd really piss me off.Actually I want to tell her I was not saying the word for her but I was in a rush for the train so I ignored her,i.e. forgave her.However, she had ruined the good mood of my entire day.She thought I said she's shit.Maybe she think herself is a S-H-I-T.God damn it.Meeting her is the misfortune in my life.I have never been said by a stranger an offensive word and the Malay bitch is the first.This case has increased my hatred for the Malay race.

0 comments: